Andy Hudson MEng, CEng, MIStructE
Over twenty years experience practicing as a consulting structural engineer. Previous experience at small and medium sized design consultancies working on project of all types and sizes in the midlands and throughout the UK. Experience in private sector and public sector contracts
- Hot rolled structural steelwork design.
- Cold formed (also known as light gauge) steel design often used for over roofing systems, roof top development and re-cladding work.
- Traditional reinforced concrete design.
- Traditional timber design.
- Masonry design.
- Non-specialist foundation design.
- Non-specialist temporary works design.
Private sector and public sector contracts...
- New stores for Tesco, and Asda
- Ten storey 570 bed student accommodation in Lincoln with commercial units at ground floor and an elevated concealed courtyard.
- 14 storey private accommodation block, Nottingham city centre with elevated car parking and commercial units at ground floor.
- Six storey student accommodation block, Nottingham city centre.
- 30 000sqm storage warehouse for Eddie Stobart, Yorkshire.
- Roof top developments, London.
- Engineering Science & Learning Centre, University of Nottingham
Knowing our limits!
If you’re unsure about whether we can provide the services you need, simply give us a call and we will happily take the time to chat through your requirements. If your needs are beyond our skill set we will do our very best to point you in the right direction towards someone who can help. We have various contacts throughout the construction industry and if we’re unable to offer the services you require we probably we know someone who can!